READY FOR OCCUPANCY UNITS IN MAKATI !!!
MOVE IN FOR AS LOW AS 10% DOWNPAYMENT !!!
Makati City’s Central Business District (CBD), known as the premier financial capital of the Philippines, is a highly urbanized city that is home to most of the country’s local and multi-national companies, commercial establishments, and to the educational and medical institutions.
It is no wonder that Makati CBD remains to be the unbeatable address to live, work, and play in a bustling district where all the action never ends – day and night.
TEN BEST REASONS TO LIVE IN MAKATI CBD
1. Proximity to the city’s best luxury and lifestyle malls. You won’t run out of anything to do in the city, with over 60,000 commercial and retail establishment around the metropolis.
2. Guaranteed safety and security. The Makati police and fire department have both have been tagged as the country’s best units in maintaining peace and order. The MACEA manages the infrastructures and common areas in the Makati Central Business District.
3. Home of the best healthcare institutions in the county. The Makati Medical Center is regarded as one of the best hospital in the country. While the Makati Health Plus (MHP) Program or Yellow Card provides residents with access to quality healthcare through subsidized hospitalization and free outpatient services in accredited hospitals. Senior citizens living here are also given generous incentives with free movie pass and special discounts.
4. Everything is within reach. Makati CBD of its premier location where everything you need is just a few blocks away. Its “pedestrian-friendly’ sidewalks and underpasses are strategically located to provide safety and comfort to people walking to their destination. Makati CBD is also the most accessible city in the county where various forms of public transportation – such as Metro Railway Transit (MRT), jeepneys, and buses – are complemented by a road network that links the city to the rest of Metro Manila.
5. Melting pot of vibrant culture, art, and music scene. The Blanc Gallery, Yuchengco Museum, Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium in RCBC, music festivals like Fete dela Musique, and Art in the Park in Salcedo Park are some of the must-visits with the CBD. As the night unfolds, people from all walks of life gather together for an enjoyable night out at different upscale bars and restaurants in the CBD.
6. Weekend Market. Residents at Makati CBD can enjoy a weekend of gastronomic affairs with family and friends by visiting Salcedo Weekend Market and the Legaspi Weekend Organic Market.
7. Where the country’s best post-graduate and art schools are located. You will never stop learning at Makati CBD with its myriad of top schools such as The Ateneo de Manila Professional Schools, De La Salle University School of Business, Asian Institute of Management, School of Fashion and the Arts (SOFA), The One School, Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PPCI), Center for Aesthetic Studies (CAS), and Lyceum of the Philippines Law School.
8. Top destination of commercial and business establishments. Makati CBD is home of 40 percent of the country’s top multinational and local corporations, 461 bank head offices, 160 schools, 86 embassies and consulates, 50 of the country’s tallest skyscrapers, and eight five-star hotels. No wonder Makati CBD has become the country’s financial capital.
9. Value for money. The residential condominiums in Makati have the highest property value that doesn’t depreciate, giving residents the option to live in it, rent it out, or sell it. Makati CBD also has the highest rental and occupancy rates in the country.
10. An Upscale Address. Salcedo and Legazpi Village are the most and affluent and successful people in the county reside.